Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sneak Peek: Adley

I have this great gig that I get to snuggle with newborn babies.  Usually babies are best photographed when they are less than 2 weeks old, so I was a little nervous to work with Adley when she was almost 7 weeks.  Boy did she prove me wrong!  She was OUT like a light for most of our session.  She was so sweet and I loved that she wasn't so wrinkly, her skin tone was amazing and her little eyelashes had grown in.

Take a look at this beauty.

 I love the hand in front of the face!






She loves her changing table.  So happy there!
I am thrilled that Adley is going to be one of my Baby's First Year kids and I that I get to see her 3 more times in the coming 12 months!  For more pictures of this little gal check out my Facebook page or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment