Friday, March 8, 2013

Sneak Peek: Gavin

Spring is in the air (at least until it snows a foot tomorrow) and picture time is picking up!   It is so nice to be doing what I love again!  I love meeting new people and capturing their memories. 

The little guy is going to be turning two next month and his mom wanted a recent picture to put on his invitation!  We met up North at a Historical Museum and I followed this little guy around for a bit like the paparazzi.  He was the smartest little not quite two year old I have ever met!  He knew all of his colors and talked up a storm.  Such a rarity for little boys!  He was so smiley and such a pleasure to work with.  It made for a wonderful Saturday morning.













Isn't he a cutie, with so many fun expressions?  I hope I get to work with this little guy and his family again!    For more pictures visit my website or check me out on Facebook.  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment