Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sneak Peek- The O'Neill Family

I am so thankful, once again, that we have such wonderful neighbors and that I get to take pictures of them!  You know what I love the most about the O'Neill family?  They are "real" and I can totally relate.  They don't pretend that their kids are perfectly behaved all of the time, they make mistakes (and are totally willing to laugh at themselves), they have 3 kids and 2 jobs and therefore are always juggling (sounds familiar) and they genuinely love their kids and each other.  They make me laugh every time we get together.  Thanks for being such great friends and for living alongside me in the parenting trenches.

We headed out to the Botanic Gardens at Chatfield on a very cold Saturday morning.  The kids were real troopers!  They didn't always want to look at the camera and smile (pretty typical for three kids under the age of 6) but we still got some great shots (even of little Layla who is a walking machine and not really interested in standing or sitting still for a picture).

I hope you enjoy this fun little session!





Peeking into the chicken coop

Seriously.  The cutest outfit ever!

Feeding the chickens


Oh gross!


This is how they carry the kids to bed every night!

Trying to get a picture of the couple.  Nice try!

Awwww





For more pictures, visit my website or my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment