Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mattesons Sneak Peek

Sorry this one is so late Mattesons1

This family is very dear to my heart.  You know those people in your life that you can always count on, laugh with,  connect with no matter how long it has been since you have seen each other and who will do ANYTHING to help you?  Well for us, that is the Mattesons.  They are the most genuine, loving and giving people I know.  They are so much fun to hang out with and we are so thankful to call them friends!

Their little guy, Grant, wasn't super keen on having his picture taken, but I still managed to sneak in a few of him smiling.

Thanks Cora for finding these amazing spots to take pictures!



Love, love, love the eyelashes

See the dirt flying off of his hands?

Lollipops make all things better!


Driving my jeep

For more pictures, check out my facebook page here, or my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment